Range Rovers Forum banner

Picking up New RRS SC on Sat!

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Ukraine Range 
#1 ·
Hi, I'm new here. I just parted with my beloved 2007 911 C4S due to the arrival of child #2, and because I could not drive that car close to the legal limit. Trading in my daily driver 9yr old Saab 9-3 Viggen, and picking up my RR this Saturday at Jake Kaplan's in R.I. It's Black/Black w/ contrasting stitching, HD radio, rubber mats, extended leather, and having dealer install the rear seat dvd for kids. I tried to find one with style 7 wheels but they are few and far between and ordering one would have been 3-4mo wait. My wife has the 06 HSE in and it has been an awesome car for her/us. At least after we figured out that a set of dedicated winter tires is required. Anyway, thanks for the insight on this board as I was able to find one service bulletin for my VIN, and learned a few other things to look out for. Really love the overall look of the vehicle outside and they did an amazing job improving the interior in my opinion. I am having a Passport 9500ci radar/laser installed, with control unit installed in ash tray area , and the meter will be etched into the rear-view mirror. I will try to take some pic's soon, and look fwd to sharing review once appropriate.

#2 ·
Welcome!

As a fellow Pcar owner I bet it was hard to part with it. Sacraficies must be made for family.

I have a 2010 RRS HSE and so far love it minus the few gremlins it had in the begging. I could only imagine the fun your going to have with the S/C.

Congrats and Enjoy!

#3 ·
moodyblue said:
Hi, I'm new here. I just parted with my beloved 2007 911 C4S due to the arrival of child #2, and because I could not drive that car close to the legal limit. Trading in my daily driver 9yr old Saab 9-3 Viggen, and picking up my RR this Saturday at Jake Kaplan's in R.I. It's Black/Black w/ contrasting stitching, HD radio, rubber mats, extended leather, and having dealer install the rear seat dvd for kids. I tried to find one with style 7 wheels but they are few and far between and ordering one would have been 3-4mo wait. My wife has the 06 HSE in and it has been an awesome car for her/us. At least after we figured out that a set of dedicated winter tires is required. Anyway, thanks for the insight on this board as I was able to find one service bulletin for my VIN, and learned a few other things to look out for. Really love the overall look of the vehicle outside and they did an amazing job improving the interior in my opinion. I am having a Passport 9500ci radar/laser installed, with control unit installed in ash tray area , and the meter will be etched into the rear-view mirror. I will try to take some pic's soon, and look fwd to sharing review once appropriate.

Nice, let me know how Jake Kaplan's is. I bought mine at their Norwood, MA dealership and everything was pretty good except the owner's ****ing dogs almost bit me.

#4 ·
Nice, let me know how Jake Kaplan's is. I bought mine at their Norwood, MA dealership and everything was pretty good except the owner's Golly Gee Whiz dogs almost bit me.
Probably because of that thick Russian accent of yours... :mrgreen:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.