Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! I'm so excited. Time to wave bye to my 2011 SC Sport and hello to my new SVR! I'll post some pics and videos Saturday. The folks at the dealership say she is an absolute Beast!! It's been a long wait, but man o' man I can't wait to get behind the wheel of that thing on Friday and drive her home. They've had to hide it due to the ridiculous amount of Lookie Lou's asking to sit in it and test drive it. This has been the longest 6 month wait of my life! I'll let you guys know how she performs.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
That's fantastic!! You must be the first one here, congratulations!! Plus that makes me first to reply to the first one who has an SVR.

I think.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Congrats!
First!

·
Registered
2019 Range Rover Sport SVR
483 Posts
Awesome! I ordered an ATB because I couldn't wait that long.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Woot. Congrats!!

Better be a full gallery of pics tomorrow.

-ThinkMac-

·
Banned
67 Posts
Hi guys! I'm so excited. Time to wave bye to my 2011 SC Sport and hello to my new SVR! I'll post some pics and videos Saturday. The folks at the dealership say she is an absolute Beast!! It's been a long wait, but man o' man I can't wait to get behind the wheel of that thing on Friday and drive her home. They've had to hide it due to the ridiculous amount of Lookie Lou's asking to sit in it and test drive it. This has been the longest 6 month wait of my life! I'll let you guys know how she performs.
lol & you told me to go to a dealership & test drive one phhbbbttt.. Good luck & enjoy her..

·
Registered
151 Posts
When was your planned dealer delivery date on the build sheet? I've been hearing they are running a little ahead of schedule. Mine has a May 1st delivery date. And if you've only waited 6 months, you got it easy
. My last two ordered cars each took overa year from order to delivery.

·
Registered
207 Posts
When was your planned dealer delivery date on the build sheet? I've been hearing they are running a little ahead of schedule. Mine has a May 1st delivery date. And if you've only waited 6 months, you got it easy
. My last two ordered cars each took overa year from order to delivery.
They may be ahead. Mine was sceduled for April 17 delivery and then revised to April 10. The vehicle was produced this week and evidently it is on dock waiting for pickup.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
They may be ahead. Mine was sceduled for April 17 delivery and then revised to April 10. The vehicle was produced this week and evidently it is on dock waiting for pickup.
how come you're posting and not at the dealership???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :D

·
Registered
112 Posts

Congrats on your SVR!

Please post vids and pics.

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
I thought he posted on another thread that there was something that needed to be fixed and he wouldn't have it till middle of next week?

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
1,991 Posts
I thought he posted on another thread that there was something that needed to be fixed and he wouldn't have it till middle of next week?
Already? Must be Range Rover Sport ownership right of passage! J/k. Congrats!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts