Range Rovers Forum banner

Picking up an Supercharge on Monday (Hopefully) Long story

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  JLG 
#1 ·
Im not trying to brag but this is the best RR 2013 I've seen LOL. A little PDI!!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: Picking up an Supercharge on Monday (Hopefully) Long story

Congrats...! I'm surprised you were able to get those wheels. Apparently, they have been in very short supply.

#4 ·

Looking good. I like the new black and ivory interior. Opposite as the black and ivory in our 2011. Congrats!

#6 ·

Thanks everybody. I was torn to about getting black/ivory interior but i always get black interior so i wanted something different.

Tracyda what color headliner did you get?

JMC08 i'm glad they change the black/ivory combo because i didn't want ivory seats. i think this way easier to keep clean!!

PARR06 yeah i guess i just got lucky. My SA told me the same thing. I barely made it but also these are the only wheels i wanted so if i couldn't get these wheels i would've not taken the truck LOL

#7 ·

I went with the lighter colored headliner. considered the black, but thought it might be too dark. Odd think was the all black interior does not allow the ivory headliner, but the other lighter color (more grey) or all black. Love the black/ivory combo.

#8 ·

Very nice. Very jealous...

I have been in cars/trucks with dark headliners and they can feel very claustrophobic. A dark headliner may sound cool, but be sure you sit in a truck with one to be sure you like it. A lighter headliner feels more open when seated inside.

#11 ·

I feel with the roof being so big it doesnt matter. I went with black because its easier to keep clean. I get my car all the time but still decided on a black headliner!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.