RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

picked up my ordered sport last week, went with the diesel after driving the V8. Torque and fuel economy was a no brainer, if anyone has any technical information or in general about the diesel please share! F6397965-94BC-408F-BA4C-3E354E5C17DE.jpg

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’ve been debating weather to paint the wheels completely black or leave the two tone look, what do you guys think?

·
Registered
2019 Range Rover Sport SCV8 ATB (L494)
180 Posts
Nice wheels! I ordered the same ones on my build. Congrats!

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
174 Posts
That's what I thought. I asked because that's the color that I have on order. Looks really nice.

It's hard to tell from your photo--is your roof black or body-colored?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Very nice! That color is greyt! As to your question about wheels, I personally would go with full black wheels on that rig, but it looks good either way.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's what I thought. I asked because that's the color that I have on order. Looks really nice.

It's hard to tell from your photo--is your roof black or body-colored?
yeah, I optioned the black roof well worth the extra cost for the Carpathian grey and black roof.

Going to keep the wheels the way they are, the two tone diamond cut is unique with all these black wheels now a days. Absolutely loving the diesel so happy I optioned it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
9C986435-9750-49CF-9D46-0FE6944D29FD.jpg

Here’s another shot, sorry wife’s purse is in the shot. So far I’ve changed the side grills to full black, hood vents to full black, grill to full black. Debating weather to change the Range river lettering on hood and back to black but seems like it’s hard to see when black. Tin is done on front windows to match back. The guys who have Carpathian grey on order your in for a treat when the sun hits it, the brilliance is stunning.

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
174 Posts
Picture didn't show up. Can you try and post it again? I optioned Carpathian gray with the black out package, black 22" rims, and the black contrast roof... I agree the black letters appear that they will be difficult to see but I think in the daytime the letters will pop out just fine. Nighttime is a different story.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts