Range Rovers Forum banner

Picked up my '19 RRS ATB last Friday...

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  ithinkmac 
#1 ·
Love it!! Feels like it's 10x better than my '14 (but that could be just in my head).

Now let's see if I can attached some pics for y'all.

-ThinkMac-
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Range rover Sport utility vehicle
View attachment 266992 Land vehicle Vehicle Car Range rover Sport utility vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Rim
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Range rover Center console

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks amazing!!

I also have a 14 Autobiography and am considering upgrading. Besides infotainment what else stands out?

#4 ·
Congrats! Awesome color combination--love it! How many miles did you have on your 2014 before trading up?

#5 ·
Love it, looks fantastic. Congrats. How is the ride on the 22"?

#6 ·
Beautiful!! But I’m biased, it’s the same color as mine. Congratulations and enjoy!

#7 ·
So far...

•the USB media browsing is a mess (maybe there's a better method, will have to RTFM it to find out). + Didn't realized it can read FLAC, awesome.
•GPS entries are pain in the butt, but will get used to the websharing aspect or wait for CarPlay.
•No software update during PDI, so no carplay (yet).
•door feels more solid (vault-like) than my '14.
•command sitting position feels higher (maybe it's the 22"s), but same exact seating position, I feel higher on the '19
•sometimes there is a slight lag in pushing accelerator and engine responding. So end up with either a huge burst of acceleration and loud, or a slight scare thinking car is not going anywhere and about to be hit, then it bolts like a bat out of hell. Maybe I need to learn to modulate better, been driving EVs for most of my daily commute for the past few years, so I might just need to re-adjust. Feels like turbo-lag (had Audis, so I noticed), but should be no lag in Supercharger, didn't feel like I experience this in my '14 - '14's in the shop, so can't try it back to back.

Calimed:
The seat massage option is great (maybe will not be that great after honeymoon phase, 1st car with it, so enjoying it). The Drive Assist pack, it's kinda iffy at the moment, I'm used to the Tesla Autopilot, this one seems to hunt a lot to keep within the lane markers. Lots of back/forth steering, not trusting it. I'm at 90% on the Tesla. This is like 60% at the moment. The best option for me right now is the HUD, everybody should get this option. Projection is sharp and I really don't have to look at the instrument clusters. Great for spirited driving in canyon roads.

kjw86ca:
My '14 is Corris Grey with Tan, since I couldn't wait for the SVO paint, I went with Corris again, but changed the interior to Pimento. It's 50/50, I think both Tan/Pimento are really nice. Although the tan on my '14 is starting to show it's age a bit. Let's hope the red will hide it better.

Hodog16:
I currently have ~45k on the '14. Not trading it in, going to keep it, and start modding it. My '14 was trouble free and dealer wasn't great on the trade-in pricing, thinking of doing the Velocity tune. Maybe get a pair of Glohh lights.

oneway:
Ride on the 22 is great. Far better than my expectations going in. It's a little stiff compare to the 21"s on my '14, but not that noticeable. But really a non-matter now that I have some butt time, put 200 miles on it last 2 days. Love the wheels so much that I was willing to sacrifice a little comfort, but in the end, it wasn't an issue. If you're considering 22s, do it. :)

-ThinkMac-

#10 ·
sometimes there is a slight lag in pushing accelerator and engine responding.
the new Comfort mode (default) is not identical to the previous "Normal" mode of the Terrain Response. I guess they needed to make some fuel economy/emissions compromises with the default settings due to the HP increase. this is across the board, starting with MY18.

#8 ·
Wow! That is stunning! Great choice on color combo. Now stop posting and get out there and drive it! :lol:

#9 ·
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, mine has been built as of a few days ago, just waiting for it to be loaded on the boat and shipped. I did go with the 22", they really make the vehicle standout, but the dealer didn't have one on the lot when I ordered. The roads around here are pretty good, so I'm not too worried.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.