RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man this thing has some power - drove it home about 300 miles last night. It has the ivory / black interior combination.

the camera system is cool on this one. I didn't think I would care about the active cruise control, but it is really nice as well.

will post some pics soon, but need to wash it

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
Congrats. But dirty car pictures are always welcome, in fact, preferred.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
670 Posts
love it. Making the lone star proud I see.

Congrats.

Rafa

·
Registered
64 Posts
That interior combo is awesome! I just wonder how well it will hold-up long-term? White anywhere in the interior seems like it's asking for trouble.

-TJ

·
Registered
96 Posts
Great interior... but you gotta upgrade the wheels. 20's should be replaced by 22's for sure!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Picked up a 2010 RRS Autobiography yesterday! Traded in my wife's 08 RRS S/C for it. Hadn't really planned to get rid of it, but last weekend we stopped by the dealer just to look at the new interior in the new 2010s. My wife fell in love with the Autobiography edition they had on the showroom floor and had to have it! The 08 was a 36k mile lease with 6 months to go, but I was able to get out of it for about $4k. It was already hitting the 36k allowance and the Brembos were worn out, so we thought it was probably a good time to go ahead and get out of the lease. US Bank always nickel and dime you to death at lease end anyway. Decided to just go ahead and finance the new one as they were offering 3.9% financing. The 08 lease was $1350 a month with $5k down (sticker of $76k). I put down a total of $10k (minus lease buyout) and was able to get into the new one for only another $250/month (with a sticker of $90k.) Buy the way, didn't have one problem with the 08 RRS S/C in 36k miles! Only put on a new set of tires-- the Continental DWSs were great and much cheaper than the original Conti ContactSports.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ivory/black interior. The 08 was white/ivory. Can already tell that the new Santorini black with ivory/black is going to hot inside. Taking it back next week to get the front windows tinted, but the tinting laws in Illinois suck!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I had the same - 08 white/ black that i traded in also

My tint on the rover and all of my cars for that matter is illegal in Texas. I have only ever gotten one ticket about 15 years ago.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts