RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got up early and washed the Sport this morning. I wanted to take some pics as I get her ready for sale. Here are some of the pics... the last few are processed by my friend. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks

Edwin

·
Registered
106 Posts
Nice......Good luck with selling it...if I may ask...what year is it ? and what is your selling price ballpark ? I have the same exact kit with all the arden upgrades except for the wheels....and some of the interior...and thinking about selling it for the new BMW MX6..

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Range SC said:
Nice......Good luck with selling it...if I may ask...what year is it ? and what is your selling price ballpark ? I have the same exact kit with all the arden upgrades except for the wheels....and some of the interior...and thinking about selling it for the new BMW MX6..
Thanks. Mine is a 2006 with 20k miles. I'm expecting/thinking that it will sell between the low to high 40's. (42-48k?). I'm not really sure.

Edwin

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lakbum said:
Looks beautiful...what kind of mods are on it if you don't mind me asking?
Thanks for the kind word. The mods include:

Front and rear Arden apron (with PIAA fogs)
OEM Running boards powdercoated black
22" DPE S5 with Pirelli
Brembo Gran Turismo brake kit (6 pot front and 4 pot rear)
Overfinch exhaust with custom quad tips
Monochromed side door panels and front grill
Smoked rear tail

I think that's it :)

Edwin

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
1,147 Posts
great pics, edwin. good luck on the sale. do you ever drive it? haha. what's next on the "to buy" list?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
phil. said:
great pics, edwin. good luck on the sale. do you ever drive it? haha. what's next on the "to buy" list?
Thanks Phil. that's one reason why I want to sell it b/c I rarely drive it. I don't have my heart set on anything at the moment although I would love to own a full size Overfinch'd range sometime in the near future. :)

Edwin

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
umbertob said:
Wow, what a beautiful set of pictures! You should load them up in the RRS Gallery thread, as your parting shot, lots of high end street mods in that car... Sorry to see you go, Edwin.
Thanks Umberto. Don't worry... I haven't gone yet and I will be back... just maybe not in the "Sport" section. Thanks as always for your help and contribution!

Edwin

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kstatenupe said:
Nice qual pics and nice looking truck.

So what are you driving if you rarely drive your sport?
To work, I drive a 2000 GS300 that is a great every day car

And usually on the weekends, I take out the sports car :)

I do take the sport out for biking and long road trip duties though.

Edwin

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,456 Posts
Hey Edwin,

That last pic looks like the monthly exotic car show at Uptown park, I was just there this past Saturday morning before heading down the for Labor day weekend to Padre island. Were you there this past Saturday?

Sorry to see you go, but I guess we may see you in the P-club get togethers from time to time as well.

Cheers,
Paul

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PJPR01 said:
Hey Edwin,

That last pic looks like the monthly exotic car show at Uptown park, I was just there this past Saturday morning before heading down the for Labor day weekend to Padre island. Were you there this past Saturday?

Sorry to see you go, but I guess we may see you in the P-club get togethers from time to time as well.

Cheers,
Paul
Paul,

Haha... I was there as well at Uptown Park. This last one was a good once :) did you drive the sport there? you have a Pcar as well? I think I remember you telling me....997 right?

Edwin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts