RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's my 2007 Sport - Silver on black, I have had the car for about 4 months now.

Mod list

LED Interior lights
LED Running lights
8k HID headlights and Fog lights
Tinted front windows
Running boards

I haven't gone crazy yet with the mods but most likely wheels next. I m just getting the hand of photography so excuse my lame pictures.

·
Registered
128 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
128 Posts
Oh I m very familiar with yours, one of my inspirations.
The clears all around looks very clean, how hard was it? what did you use in the headlights?
Thanks! It's 5 min and $50 on ebay for the side markers. Make sure you get the ones with 'smoked' bulbs so the bulbs are black and not yellow.

The headlights are about an hour-90 min each. I went to my local plastic shop and bought some flexible overhead light material and cut clear strips with a dremel, not too hard. That being said, I think there is someone on here selling clear inserts now for a few bucks. There are a few how-tos here on the site.

The rears are about an hour each to punch out the orange. Again, buy the 'smoked' bulbs to clean it up.

The lowering rods are about a hour to install the first time, and then 20 min each other time.

Jason

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I m waiting to get wheels first before I get lowering links.
I thought the member who sells the clear reflectors found a flaw in the design and they don't stay flat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts