Reminds me of when I took delivery of mine :crybaby2:

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
gooseyloosey said:
Verrrrry nice. Enjoy your new car.

Reminds me of when I took delivery of mine :crybaby2:
Oh I see now that's not the dealer delivery bay.

Off topic. Unless you live Mexico or Spain, I don't get why there are "salida" signs on the wall. Even I, a dumb gringo, knows what "salida" means, so I have to assume an equally dumb Mexican would know what "exit" means.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yhea I live in Puerto Rico. I will be installing tints and V1 hardwire. Thanks for the comments.

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts
PRSC said:
Yhea I live in Puerto Rico. I will be installing tints and V1 hardwire. Thanks for the comments.
:doh: My bad. Looked like AZ plates.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Like I always say in one of these posts... How about a comprehensive review of what you think of it? Likes, dislikes, sound, acceleration... As of now, there are no full reviews of these machines on any website or magazine other than the simple stuff that most of us know already. We need you to do a review for us! Congrats on the new beauty! I just am in love with the 2010 S/C. What a beast!

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
11,013 Posts
Que linda! :clap: White is always a great choice. Nice seats, those Alcantara inserts look sharp and very comfortable. Welcome and congratulations!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay here is a small review.

I cant say much because I have only had the 2010 for only a full day.

Comiming form a 06' sport there is a huge difference in the way the SUV handles for example the ride is a little bit more stiff because of the increase HP. The steering is much smother and feels real lite. The Engine is a complete animal compared to my prevoiuse HSE which wasnt fast at all.

The acceleration is reall quick well I drive a 2008 C63 and 2009 997 turbo so its fast for an SUV atleast the fastest SUV that I have owned.

I will keep updating my review as I drive and test it throughout.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Very nice looking truck. Congrats.

I see you had the running boards installed. I, personally, really like the look of them. Gives the truck depth.
I have been thinking about adding them to my '08.

Any thoughts on the running boards -- likes / dislikes?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just received delivery on my new 2010 RRS HSE...beautiful!! they really did a full 360 on this one compared to previous model. the new standard 19" 15 spoke rims give it an extremely luxurious look, along with the new LED lights front and back, and mainly the interior which feels so comfy and simple to navigate through everything including the touch screen system. I am amazed at some of the technology like the front windshield defrost, that is great! they keyless entry is also very convenient with the start/stop engine button.

i got it in buckingham blue which is even nicer than i thought it would be...its almost black but during the day it shows more - great color. the drive is extremely smooth as is the steering, no more very noisy engine, its much more quiet and subtle than previous models and has greattt pickup, i cant imagine what the SC is like! i am thrilled with my decision on this car coming from a CLK 550 which also has tremendous speed.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a slight problem wth my steering wheel leather the back of the steering wheel there is a slight scuff like a small scratch and what is the best way to fix this?

It cant be seen but everytime I hold the steering wheel it is driving crazy because it doenst feel smooth as the rest of the wheel. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am having an issue with my new SUV the fron suspention air bottles are not working properly when using ride hight and when driving tends to dip to one side and it only has 100 miles and I nave been driving slow. :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts