Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
436 Posts
Now that's what I call tail swing:lol:

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
I can see we're going to have to start a 2 wheel thread for those of us who ride Motorcycles now! You first Goose!
Hey I see what you're doing here, trying to get me to derail another thread :naughty:

But perhaps the OP can post up more bike pictures? Those look like a Honda and a Suzuki but I can't be sure from the pic.

In the meantime I will have to live vicariously through your Guzzi pics and those of others, as I have sold the bikes.

The last one to go was the flying brick.
252086432.jpg

Though I've been resisting really hard buying a KTM 690 Enduro. :hand:

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
1,382 Posts
Ooh bike time!!! Here's last winters build. Sold kinda fast so only got to run it a month but was an awesome ride.
05 vstar 1100 lowered 2" rear 1"front swing arm fender handmade solo seat and painted it ferrari blue with silver stripes and light silver flake over blue in clear.
image.jpg

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,456 Posts
Hey I see what you're doing here, trying to get me to derail another thread :naughty:

But perhaps the OP can post up more bike pictures? Those look like a Honda and a Suzuki but I can't be sure from the pic.

In the meantime I will have to live vicariously through your Guzzi pics and those of others, as I have sold the bikes.

The last one to go was the flying brick.
View attachment 35777

Though I've been resisting really hard buying a KTM 690 Enduro. :hand:
Not bad at all...and it's ironic but you know the nickname for Guzzi is Goose! KTM's are spectacular machines...go for it! Would be nice to have up in Vermont!

I've been tempted lately by the new Triumph Trophy - something about the triple thumper is appealing, we saw one at Overland Expo back in May in British racing green, and another here the other day in of all colors Blue...spectacular bike. I just came back a couple weeks ago from a 5200 mile Moto trip from Houston to Glacier Nat'l Park, thru Colorado, Wyoming (Yellowstone), Utah and various places along the way with a stop at the Canadian border...quite a fun trip all around!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
This is what I ride, admittedly not quite as much HP as you Guys...not even on a GOOD Day.. :oops:

Pinarello_Dogma.jpg

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,456 Posts
Ooh bike time!!! Here's last winters build. Sold kinda fast so only got to run it a month but was an awesome ride.
05 vstar 1100 lowered 2" rear 1"front swing arm fender handmade solo seat and painted it ferrari blue with silver stripes and light silver flake over blue in clear.
View attachment 35801
Sweet! Time to build another one! :)

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,456 Posts
That looks fast just standing still! Wow...looks like we have a bunch of Moto heads here as well....very cool! To the OP...what kind of trailer is that, I wonder if it would hold my Moto Guzzi (550 lbs)...certainly would be an easier choice than buying a Kendon trailer or renting one on those rare occasions.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,456 Posts
A few fun pics from the last long trip, as well as a visit to Ilyas (Scuderia) up in Montana, scenic shot in Glacier Nat'l Park, the small hidden gem of a town called Red Cliff in Colorado and the beautiful blue Defender 110 I found in that same town!

·
Registered
29 Posts
These pictures are fantastic! I would be extra-careful with that overhang... I have a similar setup for my road/mountain bikes which doesn't even seem as low as the OPs and it can scrape occasionally going into gas stations and other driveways even after raising into off road height. Just looking out for ya, here's a pic of what I've got going on... this is pre-Big Bear downhill MTB trip, bikes are Giant Faith 2 and Giant Trance X2. I will occasionally take off the front wheels of the bikes to increase clearance for longer journeys but the hitch still sticks out and hangs down. (I did not get the car at Rusnak BTW)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That looks fast just standing still! Wow...looks like we have a bunch of Moto heads here as well....very cool! To the OP...what kind of trailer is that, I wonder if it would hold my Moto Guzzi (550 lbs)...certainly would be an easier choice than buying a Kendon trailer or renting one on those rare occasions.

It holds my 500lb ZX7!
It's a versahaul trailer. I love it.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts