RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone figiure out how to eliminate the long pause between mp3 tracks? Listening to a mix tape is almost unbearable.

G

·
0 Posts
Do you seriously think that's a question that belongs in a Range Rover forum? :think:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Y not since it only happens in the range and not the wife's lexus, nor the infinity i use to have. seriously

·
Registered
285 Posts
Do you have it set to "shuffle"???

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, it's not set to shuffle. You haven't noticed a longer pause between tracks of mp3 music v/s regular cds, or is something wrong with my unit.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Just a couple of ideas: Are tracks nested in a bunch of folders and subfolders on your ripped CD? I wonder if putting them all on the root directory of the disc you are burning might make any difference. Also, I have read somewhere else that filling track with ID3 tag information can slow down playback on certain older players, as the device needs time to "read" the tags before playing the tune. I'm not sure if your RR head unit can read and display those tags anyway but - especially if it can't - I'd suggest removing all tags from the MP3 tracks, burning them on a new disc and see if things speed up a bit?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had tried mutiple diferent cds, and i also have seperated them both by folders and on the root directory and always the same pause, but i have not made a cd with out having the names of the tracks. I'll try that and see what happens. thanks for your reply.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts