RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Passenger door will not unlock? Drvers not would not open prior to this. I have read previous reports of faulty door catches, that sound just like my problem. I trust this will be taken care of under warranty (?).

Also my rear light cluster condensates, hopefully covered too.

If you have had any similar faults, please let me know what the dealers responce and action in dealing with the faults.

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
155 Posts
yes both will be taken care of under warranty.

I have the door catch problem on the NSR door on mine, but then mine seems to get everyknown problem with RR so I don't know how popular this problem is!! :wink:

Cheers

Steve

G

·
0 Posts
I had a similar problem with my driver side door. At times it would not close (the latch would not engage). Eventually, the door would not open--it was locked shut and I had to enter and exit via the passenger side door. My dealer fixed it right away--of course it was covered under warranty.

dG

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Door update

Dealer could not fix problem on Friday (no lock in stock), locked deemed faulty!? Booked in again on Wednesday this week. They said the light cluster was OK and they have to be really streaming with water to replace!!!!!

I am going to produce the LR fault code listed on this forum, that should help matters?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts