RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys my name is Scotty I am a supplier of used P38 parts on the other forum , I live in southern calif the name of my buisness is So. Cal. Used Rover Parts... I started this buisness 3 or four months ago on the P38 forum. I was tired of folks getting ripped off when trying to buy parts for there P38. So i started going to wrecking yards in my spare time, and pull parts as requested by guys on the forum. I then sold those parts for a fair price, NOT WHAT THE MARKET WILL BARE but for a fair price. I now buy parts cars and I strip them down and sell the parts. To the guys on the P38 forum..
In my travels I always see the Classic, with in 5 min's from my house there are four classic's untouched at the wreckers all are there because of motor issues. Do you guys have a need for this service?

Scotty

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,235 Posts
I can vouch for his fair prices, excellent quality and fast shipping :thumb:
Ask any of the P38 guys and they will no doubt say the same.
buy with confidence :clap:

Martin

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hiya,

I've been looking for a couple of bits for my unit for a long time now..... with no luck. :(
SRS brushbar to just name one...........................
So, if you were in Oz - I'd say YES PLEASE ! `8)

I'd imagine a competitive fairly priced service backed with good customer service would win hands down !!!
Depends on demand...... and that's what you're trying to gauge with this post.

OK you guys in Southern California - time to chime on in.

Cheers
Rod

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Rod all three trucks have the Brush Bar but one is bent pretty bad, the second is just bent and the third looks like it rusted completly apart, :think: yeah I said rusted, but i'll check all three again and see is we can make 1 out of the three..

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
84 Posts
Scotty where in Socal is you shop? I require quite a few RRC parts.
I would like to stop by and see what is available.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why don't you make me a list of the parts you need and i'll get you prices..I don't have a shop as of yet. I'm working from home what I have are several wrecking yards with Range Rovers in them I have worked out a deal with the owners for pricing. The catch is, if I don't get parts list asap from owners of the Classic Rangi, the parts car may be getting stripped as I write this e-mail... :doh:

Scotty

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll look for them tomorrow RKDinOKC. i'ts most important for you Classic guys to know, I don't know anything about your Rangi. So if we are going to make this thing work you'll all need to be clear on what your needs are.. 8)

Scotty

1 - 8 of 8 Posts