RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is $1250 a decent price for a 95 4.0 parts truck?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Well, what kind of parts are useable? What's broken?

I'd think that you could probably take what you need and then part the rest out and it might even pay for itself.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From the phone conversation it sounds like a blown head gasket.

Other than that, everything sounds good and usable. I've got a Bosch model and the interior is a different color, but still sounds like a fair deal - right?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here it is if anybody is interested - I'm passing on it - checking out a 97 later today. I spoke with Jeff, black with the tan/brown interior, cracked windscreen, puffing sound from side of head, runs rough. Selling for his brother who is a LEO and just bought an F-150 - was his wife's who he just divorced. Said he would take 1,250 over the phone, maybe less in person.

1995 RANGE ROVER 4.0 V-8 SE CHEAP!! CHEAP!! - $1499 (BANGOR, PA 18013)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-08-15, 6:14PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONTACT JEFF AT 570-977-0741. Up for sale is a 1995 Range Rover 4.0 V-8 SE that is priced cheap to sell fast. This truck will need some work. It has not been on the road since June of 2008 due to a divorce. The rear tires are new the front tires are good. New struts. Black exterior with brown leather interior. Power everything. It will need a new battery. Will start off a jump box. Runs shifts and drives. The gas is old in it and either should be drained or mixed with fresh fuel. A tune-up must be done. Air filter plugs wires fuel filter. Throttle body cleaning etc. The oil light is on but has been. There is oil in the motor and it runs. Probably a bad sensor. Buy the SUV cheap put a little time, some mechanical tune-up and cleaning, and a few bucks in parts and you have a four wheel drive SUV. The truck just turned 100,000 miles. I have a clean Pennsylvania title in hand for this vehicle. There is a crack on the windshield. Come with funds in hand and take it home. Easier to tow home work on then drive. If the buyer chooses to drive it home it is their responsibility for bringing supplies and tools,battery and fuel as I'm not the repairman. There is 1/4 tank of old gas in the vehicle. Again this is priced to sell. Contact Jeff at 570-977-0741. Thanks.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1900543721

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hmm. That's the other side of the state for me. If the colors lined up with mine I might take a gander, but i'll pass. Although it's a little offputting that there is no indication of possible head gasket failure in the ad....someone might walk into something there thinking it only needs a tuneup.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts