RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,
Sorry for asking for help with this... :oops:
I have looked all over the place but I can't find anything but RRS parking sensors for sale...I need to replace my Rear Right Center sensor. My whole parking system is down because of this... :(

·
Registered
285 Posts
Sorry HokieFratRover, your full details weren't visible while I was replying to you. I now see you are in the States. :thumb:

·
Registered
67 Posts
I've got a set of four off ebay.. only needed two but the guy wouldn't split them. They should be here any day.. You can have two for $30 CDN + the shipping!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Garioch,

Thanks a lot for the help!! That's a good looking '02 btw :thumb:

dsd,

so, $35 USD or so, for the whole thing? I imagine shipping shouldn't be too bad, those things are pretty small ;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Mines a '03 so they should be the same.. yea.. it would be $35 all in. PM your address and I'll let you know when they get here.

G

·
0 Posts
dsd1976 said:
Mines a '03 so they should be the same.. yea.. it would be $35 all in. PM your address and I'll let you know when they get here.
Ah, international trade agreements as they were meant to be done. :lol:

·
Registered
61 Posts
I got my hand up on the outer left rear sensor- just pushed on it wiggling it is about all I could do and she just popped right out of the bumper cover. I unplugged the sensor ass'y and removed the shroud, that took a bit of working with the vise and a screwdriver to gently pry the two apart. I painted the new sensor with touch-up brush (two coats) slammed it together, plugged in, tested and back into the bumper. No more error beeps...Good to go.

Also I did lube the rear suspension joints seems to have fixed the control arm squeak or creaking but that's another thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts