RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a fault code today that was read as Park/Neutral Switch... Guy at the autoparts store didnt let me see it long enough to get the **** code number. :evil:

I'm guessing that switch needs to be replaced? Noticing no adverse effects on my transmission or gear selection. Anyone have this issue before?

Am I just gonna get a "software update" :?:

Thanks

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And just as mysteriously as it came, it went out. I checked the gas cap and it was tight, but I undid it and tightened it again... maybe that helped....?

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
670 Posts
MIAMIRRS said:
And just as mysteriously as it came, it went out. I checked the gas cap and it was tight, but I undid it and tightened it again... maybe that helped....?
Try changing your part (hair) to the right and don't let your reflections cast shadows on your neighbor's orchard.

**** Miami, never pegged you as a believer.

Sorry, must go smudge some sage to stop the swirl marks on my paint from showing.

Busy bee.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Shutting the car on off or rebooting it sometimes solves those problems and sometimes that doesn't work.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey whatever keeps this heap running..

Na, i know the gas cap didn't have anything to do with it. I think that switch maybe not be making good contact. I couldn't notice anything wrong with my transmission or gear selector while it was on though...

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
670 Posts
no joke, whenever I've gotten any check engine lights on my dash that's totally the first thing I do, check the gas cap. `)

But I had to mouth off about the whole changing your part bit. :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts