RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I picked up my 2005 RRS S/C yesterday and am unable to pair my Blackberry Bold 9000 to the Bluetooth in the RRS. I have read a few articles on here and online and it seems most can get them to pair ?. I followed the instructions on the LR website (my phone & software version v4.6.0.266 platform 4.0.0.233) are listed as fully compatible against my vin no so i want to know if the procedure is different for the BB Bold 9000 ?.

I had this happen on a Mercedes last year, the process on the website was wrong.

Any help more than welcome, including how to upload the phonebook once paired ?

For info : LR say all software upgrades that are available for my RRS have been done already. Is there a way to check the Bluetooth software ?.

Thanks

Carl

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Using the phone i go into manage connections then set up bluetooth then "add device". At this point i get 2 options, search or listen. I have tried both but neither finds the RRS.

Do i need to do anything with the car before i use the phone to pair up ?.

A strange thing happened this morning though, when i got in and started up with my phone in my bag in the boot instead of in my pocket it said phone removed on the stereo facia. Does that mean i was connected perhaps ?.

Thanks

Carl

1 - 3 of 3 Posts