RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

Had a few days of work out of town so I decided to drop the SC V8 off for a detail, moonroof tint andddddddd paint matched lowers.

Process was about 3 days and $1500.00. Match looks pretty **** good and it dramatically gives the car a different look. Once the sun peaks out I can snap a few more pictures.

Same people that did my wheel powder coat did the paint as well. They even painted the sensors which I thought was a cool touch.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Looks awesome. The painting of sensors was a nice touch. Now time to complete the look and swap out lugs for gloss black ones 🙂

·
Registered
52 Posts
Looks great. I have been wanting to do this to mine. Please let us know how it holds up to the punishment of being so close to the tires. Did they paint your sensors and if so do they still work properly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks great. I have been wanting to do this to mine. Please let us know how it holds up to the punishment of being so close to the tires. Did they paint your sensors and if so do they still work properly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No issues yet with sensors and they seem to be working as expected.

Once the lowers cure fully I’ll gave them clear bra applied. Until then.... beware of any gravel lots lol.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I had my lower trim and bumpers painted before delivery. Painted sensors work fine. The paint holds up except the front bumper even with a clear bra gets rock chips.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts