RangeRovers.net Forum banner

21 - 40 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
5 Posts
My P400e is also at the dealers ready and awaiting collection but can not be released very annoying I must say. It was built on the 24th May but still no answer to when it will be released.

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
that must be killing you. sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Classic
19 Posts
Has anyone in the UK had their one delivered to their door yet? Mine seems to be stuck in SVO ( because i chose a non standard paint?) on 'quality control hold' and LR aren't telling the dealer anything else...Frustrating as my order went in the day the 'build your own' came up on the website back in early October ...

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
Jimbo, this is an international site. You need to give us some actual information for your post to make sense. When did you actually place the order and sign your papers at the dealer? What was your build date? telling us you are hold at SVO gives us no reference. The entire SVO paint program was placed on hold ages ago due to quality and supplier issues. I was not aware SVO paint was available again.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
5 Posts
I just wish I could get some truth and information regarding the resolution from dealer or JLR

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
R3, as we have no idea where you are located we can not advise which regional office to file a concern with. If your dealer will not or can not explain the hold on your unit you need to contact your regional office, file a concern and get a case number for them to track your issue.

Remember that if the hold on the initial builds is a safety issue they will in no way release the unit to you until a fix is developed and implemented. If this is a certification issue then you are in the same boat as the NAS market when some 2018s were held at port for EPA certification.

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
If you are not getting info out of your dealer why keep trying? Call your regional office, file a complaint and get a case number.

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
First RRS P400e 's were delivered end of May '18 in Belgium (ordered nov '17) ... and are driving around already ... had the chance to ride in one and I must say : 'well done Land Rover'
Can you provide a bit more info on those deliveries? Where did you get this information? Where did you have a test drive - private or at dealer? As the deliveries are on hold in UK, I would be surprised they release them in BE...

·
Registered
101 Posts
please post a report on the drive! Interested if it is quite smooth in term sof interaction between petrol and electric engine.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mine due then too...( UK)... although worryingly my friends was delivered to him on Saturday... and was back on the trailer to the dealership on sunday with a fuel leak....

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover MkIV / L405
24 Posts
Hi everyone,
Here in Spain I still do not know about the delivery.
do you know if the model delivered to your friends was a 2018Y or a 2019Y model?

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
Yup Jimbo, that is why the folks whining that their new rigs are at the the dealer and wont be released are having a fit. Why take delivery of a rig with a known issue if it is just going to have to go back for a repair?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yup Jimbo, that is why the folks whining that their new rigs are at the the dealer and wont be released are having a fit. Why take delivery of a rig with a known issue if it is just going to have to go back for a repair?
If you are saying I am whining - you'd be right :) I have this great fear I am part of a LR disaster. JLR have taken so long to release the car, seem to be releasing some cars , but not all - like poking your toe in the water- hoping bad things don't happen.The one thing I can tell you about the new car ( having seen my friends brief sight of his car) is that the rear boot space is MASSIVELY reduced because of the batteries . Like think family hatchback size. Two RR versions ago I could get 5 big suitcases in easily ( so that's 4 for the wife and 1 for the rest of the family)...- reckon that's down to 3 now.

·
Registered
101 Posts
i was worried abou tthis as well - unfortunately when we ordered there was no possibility to see it in the show room.

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
Reduced load space should not be a surprise to anyone. Load space is well documented and it has been brought up in both the 405 and 494 sections. Load space specifications were finalized last year long before ordering was opened up.

21 - 40 of 240 Posts