Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2019, RRS, P400e
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I am new to the forum, i have search nearly all the topics in regards to the p400e model, and i haven't seen any posts on the issue that i am about to present, i hope its not an issue thats already been presented that i didn't find on the forum. if so apologies!!

On February 4th 2020 i took my 2019 P400e to the dealers for a system upgrade and a recall. Two weeks later i started having an issue with the app. The car works fine both engine and battery, but it seems that there is a miscommunication between the car battery and the Incontrol app. On February 13th 2020 (at 20:30 ) it was the last day that i would get any type of information regarding the car battery as well as the journey range (EV distance and Efficiency). The same day, just couple hours after, it completely stopped working, on the app it doesn't even show my the EV distance nor the Efficiency, and the battery range is always at 0 km and 0% even though it's fully charged.
I took my RRS back to the dealership for this issue and they kept her for 4 days. the final result/comment from the dealership was that there is an issue with the JLR app server and i have to wait for a app update, and that should solve this issue?? can that be true?

I put some pictures below in order to better explain the issue that i am currently having.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue with their P400e? any suggestions on how to solve it. its not a big problem but when I'm charging it at a public EV charging station i would like to know how much time i have left until the battery is fully charged and i would also like to know the efficiency of my driving.

All these pictures and screenshots were taken today 22/04/2021.

Thanks for any help that you can provide me!

·
Registered
2019, RRS, P400e
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there!!!

did you get an answer to this? Mine has just started doing the same thing!!!
Not yet, I'm still waiting for an app update to see if it will fix this problem.
As soon as they issue an update i will report back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts