RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I had a fantastic weekend and thought of sharing some photos with you. After few years driving on road, it was the first time I pushed my p38 to the extreme and I can tell you .. I am impressed !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
553 Posts
Looks like you had great fun your car also looks in great shape! What pressure were you running your tyres at for the dunes?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JeremyD said:
Looks like you had great fun your car also looks in great shape! What pressure were you running your tyres at for the dunes?
it should be anything between 15-20 psi. I always go on 18 psi.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hi,

Great photos :)

Regards

·
Registered
269 Posts
mohddeeb said:
no success on the second attempt.
I made it on third
Epic picture, that must makes me crave a long ass road trip. I also love the colour of your rig, whats that colour called?

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Great shots and great looking rig. Ours is also Kent green. It is a color that grows on you, but yours looks better!

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
Great pics! 8)

I also took mine out laning last weekend, but unfortunately nothing so spectacular. But she did manage to hold her ground in the company of some prepped Classics, Defenders and a Disco.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Absolute quality. unfortunately nothing like that over here

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
UberDub said:
Kent green? Looks like same as mine. See avatar.

Thank you all for your nice compliments. I am not sure but I must have read it somewhere that it is Kent Green :think:

@Uberdub: if you disregard the rims your car looks exactly the same like mine when I bought it. And before i stripped it off the roof rack, side steps and the side bars on the crash guard.

the boys and I agreed on going out again on March 5th in pursuit of a tougher challenge in the Arabian Deserts. more 4x4's will join. So far additional x2 Tuareg & 1 Pathfinder.

Wish me luck!!

Mohamed

1 - 17 of 17 Posts