RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just bought a 2nd hand EAS Valve Block for £45 about $100 (Bargain!!) I want to re-build it??

Where do I get the o ring seal kit from for it??? All I can find online is 1 for around £40!!

I have been told they should only be about £20 which is right?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in the uk and your postage brings it to £36. Unless you can reduce it for me :pray: :think:

On e-Bay someone is selling it for £34 inc P&P.

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3,622 Posts
How about you not be so obsessed with a few pounds, and buy it from the person who has helped literally thousands of people out with their P38's for free, is an upstanding member on here, and has the customer service and desire to help YOU out personally? Shupack and Rover Rennovations. :thumb:

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
865 Posts
kmagnuss said:
How about you not be so obsessed with a few pounds, and buy it from the person who has helped literally thousands of people out with their P38's for free, is an upstanding member on here, and has the customer service and desire to help YOU out personally? Shupack and Rover Rennovations. :thumb:
Get over it, lots of people do the same thing day in day out, re sealing valve blocks and other advice is nothing new, the internet has brought it out a bit more for all to see.

I've been doing air systems (phematic's) long before the P38 was even thought of......the P38 EAS valve block is a walk in the park compare to what I used to do but understandably not to those who dont do it all the time, 36 pounds buys me enough to re seal 100 valve blocks complete excluding the diaphragm which I get from LR as the aftermarket flea bay ones leak more than a worn one (to soft)

A Dennis rightly pointed out there is a UK supplier.....

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3,622 Posts
Get over it my ass. Dennis has single handedly brought more free knowledge to the P38 EAS than all owners combined. The least we can do is support his efforts with a $20 repair kit.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Slooww down there linch mob........ Lower your pitch forks for 5 mins :hand:

No I'm not saying I'm not willing to pay the £40, I was asking if that price was right as I was told they should be about £20!

And as for RR price I was merely trying for a bargain, Who wouldn't?? :thumb:

·
Registered
931 Posts
Jollygiant said:
Slooww down there linch mob........ Lower your pitch forks for 5 mins :hand:

No I'm not saying I'm not willing to pay the £40, I was asking if that price was right as I was told they should be about £20!

And as for RR price I was merely trying for a bargain, Who wouldn't?? :thumb:
I am sure Dennis will post them to you using US mail.I recently ordered block o ring kit from him and he posted via us mail.This reduced the shipping costs and it arrived here in the UK after 7 days. :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts