RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just acquired a low mile 22k 99 green on lightstone p38. It’s great but the front driver’s side and passenger side scuff plate by the door sill are cracked and the license plate light trim is also cracked. The rear E pillar has a slight scuff also. Any chance anyone has any of these parts in good condition? Any good sources for NLA parts?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just acquired a low mile 22k 99 green on lightstone p38. It’s great but the front driver’s side and passenger side scuff plate by the door sill are cracked and the license plate light trim is also cracked. The rear E pillar has a slight scuff also. Any chance anyone has any of these parts in good condition? Any good sources for NLA parts?
More importantly what shade of green? 22k is 2nd lowest P38 I've heard about in the US. How did you find that beauty?

Lots of these P38s in junk yards. car-part.com will be your friend---you might not find your piece listed, but it will get you to a local pick-a-part that can help. Facebook p38 pages can help too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I should know that! I think Epsom. Dark green metallic. A guy owned it and kept it with his private plane and let visitors use it when they flew in with him. In KY. Perfect besides those trim pieces. Had LR seats covers on all seats. As new really.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm so jealous, that's the colour combo and year of my truck exactly! I'm almost at 280k kms now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts