RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I’m looking to see if anyone has a set of the OEM roof rails that they no longer want/need/have an extra set.

Like many accessories for our p38s, these are near impossible to source.

Thank you for your time!

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
116 Posts
Hi ice-tray,
Are you looking for the channel inserts that the cross bars slot into, the 2 cross bars themselves, or both?
I have the channel inserts and the two single crossbars that mount into them. I bought them in a breaker yard. I believe they were on a '99 or 2000 P38. They are not pristine, but are workable.

My rig now has the complete roof rack (channel inserts, side rails, and cross bars).

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey there, I was hoping to find the side rails first, but I’d be interested in seeing a picture of just the inserts and cross bars when you have a second.

Cheers!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi,
It will take me until this weekend to get pics.

·
Registered
116 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Vancer,

Sorry for the delayed response, we were camping.

I was actually able to snag an entire Autobiography with the safari rack. So it looks like I’ll be going that direction for now.

I do appreciate the pictures and the time it took to take them.

Cheers!

·
Registered
44 Posts
@josher-mi that set from Vancer is really rare. I think they were a one-off from Thule that some dealerships sold.

There is a nationwide database of parts---do a pick-a-part search, and you'll likely be able to find a yard that still has them on a p38.

I make and sell a rail set, but it is more for expo setup than for just carrying bikes. And full sets do show up on ebay occassionally.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts