RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Does anyone have a picture of the Boot-Rear Cargo Spare Tire Cover Table Set-up (or part #)? These were common (I believe) in the Holland & Holland P38. I have the legs for this set-up but don't know what the hardware is underneath the Spare Tire Cover itself. If I can see a picture maybe I can have the parts fabricated.

Thanks in advance for your help or leads.

-Cheers

2.jpg 1.jpg 3.jpg

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
If you look in Microcat at the end under accessories there is a drawing of the picnic table.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response mate. Forgive me for my ignorance but what is Microcat? I looked online but did not see an accessories tab?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers mate!

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
215 Posts
Wow, i'd never seen this one before. Any pics of how it stows away in the spare tire compartment?

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
They were a standard LR accessory available from the P38 catlogue. Like the locking security case that fits in the recess in the passenger side boot, behind the wheel well or the Land Rover tool kit that mounts on the back of the passenger rear seat back or the roll down window shades for back doors and hatch. Of course there were the tray tables in either black or light stone. The Engle refrigerator with dual voltage and it's own battery power supply feed.

Ron...P38arover... found the table kit on the Australian eBay. Since he lives in NSW he purchased the kit, did the install and did a write on it with photos most like in 2010 or 2011...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts