·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
212 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Thank you rangeboomer for your work, in my file the component locations were missing.
It's an all in one now.
Tony.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Very decent of you, thank you.
Paul C

·
Registered
163 Posts
Thank you for this, very very handy!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Yes thanks. Very useful.

How did you create this ? I already have a NAS version that works with Acrobat Reader rather than the EXE, but would like to do the same for the UK RAVE.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes thanks. Very useful.

How did you create this ? I already have a NAS version that works with Acrobat Reader rather than the EXE, but would like to do the same for the UK RAVE.
I used PDF file editor Acrobat XI pro using the function "combine files into PDF."
Where can I get the UK RAVE? I will create a same for it.

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
http://rave.stringsandints.com/RR '02 - RR P38 - Defender.rar includes Defender 300Tdi/Td5 and 4.0 V8, P38a 4.0, 4.6 and 2.5 diesel and L322
Plenty of other manuals on the site as well.
I downloaded them and checked the PDF files for P38.

Are they for UK right hand drive?
Owner's manuals and In-Car entertainment manuals have right hand drive specific items.
However, workshop manual is the same one as NAS and Electrical manual for 99 models seems same except different version (5th edition for NAS vs. 4th edition).

RAVE UK Manual Structure.jpg

·
Registered
686 Posts
That looks like what we need for UK cars. Not compared the two, but I suspect some of the connector location pictures will be different as well. I know some of the circuits are slightly different.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Thanks! a little tough to navigate, but much easier to use on alternate devices.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts