RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...I've had a tough time finding picnic tables for my 2001 Holland & Holland. Best I could do was a used set from a junked Callaway on an Ebay sale for the whole seats. I was only expecting the trays but I guess the seller chickened out on possibly ruining the them. So here's my problem: I need to CAREFULLY remove them from the seats they're on. I've seen a few threads here and on the Facebook pages referring to the Accessories Installation Instructions within RAVE, but I've combed RAVE and can't find anything.

Does anyone have a link for installing the trays? Instructions in PDF? Anything?

I plan to have the trays refurbished and either dyed to match the HH or completely recovered in the chocolate leather. I got a good price for them so I wasn't going to be fussy - but I can't get them off the old seat backs. I'm sure I can reverse engineer the installation instructions if I can get ahold of some. LOL

Help an old girl out?

·
Administrator
27,805 Posts
I;ve posted the directions a couple of times. You can use search to find them.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
883 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
186 Posts
Congrats on finding tables..... would love to see pics of the process. There are installation pictures here on the forum maybe you can find them if you search my posts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts