Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
RIP Our Friend
27,834 Posts
huh? :?

My translater says you are looking for an outside mirror, UK pasenger side. Call the breakers, Rimmers, etc. I have no idea what you mean by 6 pin. Of course there are differences between years and models.

·
RIP Our Friend
27,834 Posts
This is like pulling hen's teeth. :roll: What model do you have? Mirrors came in heated and non heated. Memory and non memory. Electrochromatic and non. These options depended on your model.

Have you called breakers in your area as mentioned above? Have you checked with Rimmers as mentioned above? Have you checked with any of the other aftermarket suppiers?

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
5,668 Posts
team marston racing said:
hi its a r reg 1997
R reg tells us you are in the UK - that's all. It's meaningless to anyone outside the UK. This is an international forum - why do the British insist on using terms not used anywhere else? :naughty:

·
RIP Our Friend
27,834 Posts
p38arover said:
hi its a r reg 1997
R reg tells us you are in the UK - that's all. It's meaningless to anyone outside the UK. This is an international forum - why do the British insist on using terms not used anywhere else? :naughty:
I think they should have their fannies spanked. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
120 Posts
rrtoadhall said:
p38arover said:
hi its a r reg 1997
I think they should have their fannies spanked. :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

God bless international forums!! Spanking fannies has slightly different conotations this side of the pond. Same height on the body but the bit that men don't have `) `)

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,259 Posts
Quite right mate.
When I moved over to the States, I nearly fell about laughing when someone mentioned having a "Fanny pack" around their waist :lol:
Mind, they probably looked at me weird when I was in a bar and said that I intended on getting pissed and smoking too many **** that night too :D

Martin

·
Registered
640 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
865 Posts
You're all not being very nice, he did mention the year if you look closer you'll see it.
R reg is given and then the year as it could be a late 96 or 97.

And again you're all losers because if we really wanna get picky lets work on VIN numbers as this will determine spec level of the vehicle at the time of production.

For example here in SA from early 97 they dropped importing the 4.0 SE and only sold the 4.6 HSE which meant they were full house but thankfully we never got the sat nav models here and in 2001 Many Vogues were imported minus the sunroof

If you order parts from LR they most certainly want your VIN

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
5,668 Posts
Don't worry, I have a go at people who use terms like driver's or passenger's side but their profile doesn't say in which country they are in.

Re the VINs, the US VIN nos. didn't match the rest of the world (or vice versa) so decoding it it is different.

The original post still hasn't told us the model. I assume it's a base model without feedback potentiometers in the mirror.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
865 Posts
Its evening here, around 10 20, just remember we've been today where you are about to start so any news you get is old news to us........mmm well kind of but Sidney in the land of the.....no no Im not going to say it, to the point Sidney sees Newyear before anyone else....****, thats just around the corner, just wish Christmas would come and go so we can party the new year in on a hot summers night on the beach......****, lifes just to good.

On a lighter note I've been recently informed that Im a delightful person to deal with....mmm me thinks its time to change things.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
5,668 Posts
viperover said:
Its evening here, around 10 20, just remember we've been today where you are about to start so any news you get is old news to us........mmm well kind of but Sidney in the land of the.....no no Im not going to say it, to the point Sidney sees Newyear before anyone else....****, thats just around the corner, just wish Christmas would come and go so we can party the new year in on a hot summers night on the beach......****, lifes just to good.

On a lighter note I've been recently informed that Im a delightful person to deal with....mmm me thinks its time to change things.
New Zealand is two hours ahead of us (and 100 years behind). It's 7.40am Thursday here.

Re the delightful person bit, I hear that about me sometimes. My family dispute it. They are right.

·
Registered
922 Posts
multiple cultures separated by a common language :shock:

·
Registered
269 Posts
leftlanetruckin said:
Quite right mate.

Mind, they probably looked at me weird when I was in a bar and said that I intended on getting pissed and smoking too many **** that night too :D

Martin
:lol: haha...im dying laughing right now.

G

·
Hoges said:
multiple cultures separated by a common language :shock:
What? You mean Australia and the US have culture? I thought that to those guys, culture was something you grew in a Petri dish. :lol:

·
Registered
922 Posts
:naughty: :think: `)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts