RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon all.

i think i have found one of the 5 linley's

who can i email witht he vin to see if its a genuine one?

Matt

·
Super Moderator
3,110 Posts
Your first starting place would be [email protected] but if you've found the 'stolen' one, that would account for all of them.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
450 Posts
With its premium TV screens and VCR, this one neatly encapsulates the old adage that nothing dates more quickly than the past's view of the future.

Think Aston Martin Lagonda, or those 1950s American jet-age concept cars.

Got any photos? We'd love to see them.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Yes please. I'd like to see inside this fascinating machine. A sure future collectable due to its rarity. Posting pictures is easy - get them on to your device then click the attachment (paper clip) link on the bottom below where you type. Apologies if that's obvious and not what you meant about how to post photos.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I started to trace them last year and found that there’s someone in the Midlands who has one. He daily drives it and apparently it’s a wreck but he knows what it is so wants something like 15 grand for it apparently.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Hi David,

when the owner comes back i will ask him what sort of price he is after. if its to rich for me then i will ask if he minds me passing on the details for people with deeper pcokets than my self

Matt

·
Registered
78 Posts
I started to trace them last year and found that there’s someone in the Midlands who has one. He daily drives it and apparently it’s a wreck but he knows what it is so wants something like 15 grand for it apparently.
The press car was stolen.

Maybe that is the one ;)

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Matt, if you enter the VIN into Microcat it should load all the details of the car's original build. Whether that would show it is a Linley, I don't know but worth a try.
If you pm me with the VIN, I can check for you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts