RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the 98 p38 SE R reg auto 4 ltr.

i am after putting in a cd changer as it doesn't have one. ive looked in the boot and nothing there.

will the wiring harness be in place or will i have to look at alternatives ?

cheers

frosty

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
4,509 Posts
the wiring is probably there, it's easier to build them all the same then omit details.

ie, on the DII, if you want heated seats from the dealer, it's a $600 option. but after wards, you can just put on a new switch pack cover, with seat heater switches, for $50, and your installed heaters now work! makes sense, no?

You also probably had the CD changer at some point, but it was removed, as my '95 4.0SE had a changer installed (it died long ago....)

call roverville radio to get a rebuilt one

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi frosty i think i have got a cd change lead you can have i,ll have a look in the shed at the weekend it,s an original rr one full length if it,s still there which it should be your welcome to if if you want it nelly :)

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
I think I have a CD changer on the racks I know I have the harness if your interested, I'll sell you the harness and give you the CD changer. The CD changer does not have the magazine, It works great though, I gave the mag. to this GREAT guy here on the site.. :roll: :roll:

The harness is 3.00 shipping is probably like 20 let me know..

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
Frosty did you want to take me up on my offer? Tick Tock :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry all im on holiday at the moment with limited access to tinternet. can i get back to you when im back next week.

frosty

1 - 10 of 10 Posts