RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving last night (about a week after I replaced my fuse box and everything was fine) and all of a sudden, power to my climate control goes out along with all break warining lights lighting up on the dash and the airbag SRS warning light. When I go to stop I noticed there was no power brakes. What might cause the sudden loss of power to so many different systems? I looked around the fuse box and saw it was fine.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
1,851 Posts
Hi

To complete an electric circuit there need to be connections to the positive supply and also to the negative also called earth.

Check the earth connection points as they are often overlooked. Clean and make sure they make contact properly with the body of the car.

Good luck

Jos

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I replaced my new fuse box with the old one I had and I still have the same problem. No power to the climate control computer,no power brakes, airbag light on and all three break lights on (abs, tc and parking brake). I'm really at a loss as to what would of made all this happen at once

·
Registered
147 Posts
Jos Geuze said:
Hi

To complete an electric circuit there need to be connections to the positive supply and also to the negative also called earth.

Check the earth connection points as they are often overlooked. Clean and make sure they make contact properly with the body of the car.

Good luck

Jos
Use RAVE to find out where all the earths for the failed systems are.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts