RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly what a great site ! I have been a visitor a few times over the last 8 years but have now taken the pluinge and joined up.

I have got to re set my EAS levels tomorrow and I have been reading with interest the posts and threads relating to the different issues, FM ! you guys are good ! I beleive I now have almost all the information I need to tackle this job, I will be starting with a depressureised system and setting all 4 heights as the values in the EAS are all completley bogus ! dont ask my fault :sad: I went off half cocked having not read all the info available and made a right pigs ear of it ! having spent a couple of hours reading this site I will be doing this task tomorrow with a trolly jack :idea: the one thing I have not found on here yet and was hoping somebody may have them is the 8 different measurements from center wheel hub to bodywork in inches thats four for the front and four for the rear as a starting point.

Many Thanks

If anybody has a question re ownership experiance I have had my P38 V8 Vogue for 8 years and am happy to share :D

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Spiggy

Thanks for that :D

Its a cold frosy morning here just outside London the time is 07.14 and im now looking forward to resetting my EAS to the right height Thanks again

Its funny you answered my callliving in Dubai as I used to live down the road in AD :lol: so we used to be neighbours

1 - 4 of 4 Posts