RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had a right tit full of this rangie now and all its electrics!!!!!
got fuse 20 blown constantly on the dash when i start it or shut it off...but fuse 20 is ok?
now after half hour mellow playing on the mountain it wont start? starts off the bump straight away!
when i turn the key it makes a clicking noise from under the drivers seat, behind the dash somewhere and underbonnet fuse box smells abit burnt ?
also all my interior lights and dash lights etc go off when key is turned and the clicking starts from everywhere?
i suspect its a dodgy starter but its 6 days before xmas and im not going out to buy a starter motor if the problems gonna be still there when its fitted?
anyone got any ideas cos its doing my head in now stood outside in the snow checking fuses?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just checked all connections and changed relay 16 and still nothing?
clicks under drivers seat and underbonnet fusebox and lights go off for split second when key is turned??
anyone? :evil:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Check the main connection at the fuse box.You might find that it has got hot and burnt the plastic which in turn will make for a loose connection.

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3,622 Posts
You probably got some bondo somewhere it's not supposed to be. RR's don't like to cross dress.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
all sorted now. starter motor changed :wink:
kmag do you mean YOU like to cross dress lol

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
kmagnuss said:
only on the weekends...and some holidays.
Please PLEASE someone poke my eyes out before he posts pictures... Pics of Mag on a scooter were one thing. Pics of Mag on a scooter in a teddy and heels may bee too much for an old fart like me. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3,622 Posts
Last year's Halloween "costume"... big gay biker. Cut off jean shorts shorter than the pockets, wallet chain, rainbow lower back tat, rose tat on lower abdomen, white trash mustache, cut off half shirt from a garbage company, and a american flag biker doo rag. Oh...and mismatching tube socks with boots on.

I got a few #'s.

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
Dear gawd I need therapy with that visual... :crybaby2:

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
Mag STOP STOP this is going or should I say has gone, very bad for you!!! :roll:

Scotty

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
... or good depending on who gave him their numbers. :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts