Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,278 Posts
Text Font Line Design Pattern

From Alldata, right click over the image, and select "view image" to make it larger.
I would check wiring to those 2 sensors as a start.
Martin

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
212 Posts
Direct plug in from Atlantic British

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Did you have a O2 sensor related problem before changing?

If you have a scanner, check the volatge output of the O2 sensors. They should switch between 0.1 to 0.8 volt.
If you see they are not switchng, you may put back one old sensor check if those codes were caused by the new O2 sensors from AB.
AB doesn't say the brand name of the sensor, and it doesn't look like Bosch.

The best place to get Bosch oxygen sensor is at Amazon.
This is pre-cat O2 sensor.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001C624PA/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had bosch sensors in there right before i swapped in the new ones from British Atlantic. They did the exact same thing. They were throwing the same codes. The dude at AB said the sensors have worked good in other vehicles. They have not had any problems with them. They looked exactly like the stock ones I originally replaced.

i heard both plugs snap in and connect. the connections are clean at the plugs.

I replaced the original O2 sensors, they were not throwing any fault codes, but had 127K miles on them. I put new injectors and O2 sensors in at the same time.

I can see on my Torque app, the voltages are changing between .1 and .8 Volts.

I do not have CATS, but they have been gone for over 30K miles and I have never seen any codes thrown before.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.