RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All, my wife was driving our 2014 Range Rover Sport the other day and the amber check engine light came on. I plugged in my Innova Scan Tool and P2275 - O2 Sensor Signal Stuck Rich - Bank 1 Sensor 3 came up. At first I thought it was a loose gas cap so I twisted it till the clicks then cleared the code. Today, she had the truck out again and the light came on again. Scanned it and the same code popped. Should I replace the O2 sensor. Where is this one located?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just pulled out my records for our ‘14 RRS. This same oxygen sensor was replaced in 2016 pursuant to the Land Rover Service Bullitin. They replaced Bank 1 Sensor 3 and updated the PCM. So a few more questions. Which side of the truck is Bank one located on? Should Land Rover replace the sensor again free?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just got off phone with my favorite people, the dealership. Of course they said it is not covered. I said, “so let me get this straight, Land Rover issues a Service Bullitin about faulty O2 sensor, I take it in and they replace it in 2016. Not 15,000 miles later the same sensor is throwing code and you won’t replace it??” They said no. Cost would be close to 400 with diagnostic and replace. I said forget it.

Only question I have is is Bank 1 Sensor 3 on right side or left side of RRS?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts