Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From other posts, this seems to be a common issue on these cars. Has anyone done this and how much did you pay?

My dealers wants $2k and another 4.5 hours of labor (at $220+ per hour) to take off the full exhaust because I have a welded resonated delete so they have to take the full thing off… this seems crazy to me. I can’t imagine this takes more than an hour to do. Have done plenty of exhaust swaps on other cars.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
126 Posts
Just had this done under an extended warranty. I was told it would have been 3K if out of warranty. Bananas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
You really need to find a competent Independent Dealer that works only on Rover's/JLR's... Mine is Twice as Competent and Half the price... no exaggeration. 80% of their Mechanics came from North Atlanta Jaguar/Rover...

·
Registered
2015 Range Rover Sport SCV8 HSE Dynamic
707 Posts
From other posts, this seems to be a common issue on these cars. Has anyone done this and how much did you pay?
My dealers wants $2k and another 4.5 hours of labor (at $220+ per hour) to take off the full exhaust because I have a welded resonated delete so they have to take the full thing off… this seems crazy to me. I can’t imagine this takes more than an hour to do. Have done plenty of exhaust swaps on other cars.
that work should have been carried out FOC during the warranty period, because there was a TSB on this.

You should insist that this be done FOC, because they clearly forgot/neglected to do it during the warranty period. At the very least, they should foot 70% of the bill.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts