Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to see if there are any other options besides Nav-tv. I don't want to use fm mod. Does any other company make a similar product? I have a 06 range rover hse without the Entertainment system. I have read lots of post that say there are lots of post about this subject but i have found very few with any part numbers or that say whether it worked for them or the links to said units don't work anymore.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I’m on the same mission as you. I think the Nav-TV is the only option outside of FM Modulator. I missed out on a killer deal last year on one I found on EBay, but I was asleep at the wheel and didn’t buy. $350 is a little crazy for a new Nav-tv and don’t know if anything is better.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Mobridge makes a full line of products that interface with iPods, have analog AUX in, Bluetooth streaming, playback from USB. check them out.

And they work with the MOST bus in the L322's.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
631 Posts
Email them to confirm. The M2.Connect works, the M2.Pro should also.

Email them to confirm. I have used the DA2 from them.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hope you have more luck with them than I did - UK sales team were less than useless and after 3 weeks I'm still waiting for them to reply to a simple query. They seem very reluctant to tell me exactly what units are 2006 compatible, only that whatever it is they want £500 for it (not fitted). This was after a phone conversation where they told me I could link into the RR system for around £170 which they rapidly did an about turn on. Tbh £500 seems a little excessive just for the option of plugging an iPod in!!

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
That's because nothing directly fits the 2006 w/o RSE. LR never even offered kits for 2006 due to the hodge podge of first gen L322 communications and the incoming 2007 tech. The 2006 L322s are much like 95 classics. one year production, many one year only components and much of the electronics and ICE are not comptible with the years on either side. As noted in dozens of existing threads the 2006 is the unwanted, one year off, step child. Please read existing threads for 2006 ICE and AUX. Your options are extremely limited and you will never have the functionality of the 2007 add on kits. Although the 2007 kits can be used there are modifications that need to be made to wiring to get them to function.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I don't know if my search keywords are off or what. I used the keywords 2006 ice and aux , aux input, radio upgrade, ipod and went thru all 20 pages for all those searches and did not really find any definitive answers or options. The forum has more "go search" or" it's been covered" answers that real results. There is a lot of info on the 03 04 trucks but not much on the 06 other than it is a step child truck.
Leaving out how much work and money is involved in replacing the audio system with an after market item what do i lose by removing the factory radio amp and speakers?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts