1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Part numbers:

45-241727
Bilstein B4 (Air) 06-13 Land Rover Range Rover w/o Adaptive Dynamics Front Left Twintube Shock

45-241734
Bilstein B4 (Air) 06-13 Land Rover Range Rover w/o Adaptive Dynamics Front Right Twintube Shock

As they were too cheap to pass up. There was some conjecture about them being only bags, but I just received tracking from Bilstein, and the actual weight is 71.20 lbs.

I don't believe that the front airbags alone weigh 71.20 lbs.

Anyway, they are slated to arrive Friday. I just wanted to post so as to be able to share an update when they do.

Here is a link to the Bilstein catalog description/photograph:

http://cart.bilsteinus.com/product/45-241727/204041/4WD

I will say that I paid much, much less for these than any other alternative, even the remanufactured Arnotts cost more, even before you factor in the core charge.

I will update the thread when they arrive :)

For those that want to track the progress:

https://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking...T&loc=en_US&InquiryNumber1=1ZA6T566A851388041

lol.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Excellent find. I'll be following this thread as I've been looking for new air struts for my 2010 and haven't found anything for less than $600 each. Hope this works out for you. Will you be installing them yourself?

·
Banned
901 Posts
Reading this with anticipation. Just checked out the part numbers for active suspension too! I was relegated to rebuiliding the shocks before I saw that...

·
Registered
2010 SC 5.0 Range Rover MkIII / L322
2,052 Posts
sweet, that looks like a great buy.
NOTE Bilstein also makes the rear shocks

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
where did you get them?
tolon, I am a bilstein distributor. I ordered them via my wholesale account. Anyone that wants a set, I am happy to do the same. While I can't publicly post the price (as it violates Manufacturers minimum pricing) I would be happy to give you all the info you desire via PM.

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
71 Posts
So how do you like the Bilstein air struts? I need to replace the suspension on my 2012 RR Supercharged and is debating between OEM or Bilstein.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I am sorry to post that I was working with Daz on getting a set of these for my rig and sadly Daz has passed away. I know nothing about the COD or anything other than he was a young man and very helpful.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
85 Posts
It is not a good news!! I called his cell phone twice today and the message was 'at the subscriber's request, this phone does not accept incoming calls'. It doesn't sound good.
RIP ddillenger.

·
Registered
116 Posts
RRToadhall I just don't know anything more. I was exchanging emails with Daz (real name Mike) and we spoke on the phone then out of nowhere I got an email from a business partner of his saying Daz had passed; no explanation or story other than I could speak to the partner about future work. I think the work Daz did with the partner had to do with software tuning of autos which I was not interested in.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.