Range Rovers Forum banner

Ordered new RRS - any thing I left out? Heads up display?

5K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  leeor923 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

I ordered a 2019 RRS HSE V6 dynamic with: blacked out rims, cooled seats, full camera package (new for 2019), tow hitch, plug in back, refrigerator. Is the heads up display worth it? Anything I left out? Thank you!

#2 ·
Didn’t order the HUD on mine as I typically wear polarized glasses.

#5 ·
What is the full camera package?

• 360° Parking Aid with Rear View Camera?

#9 ·
Thank you everyone! Are the soft close doors worth it? It sounds like I need to reconsider the HUD! Thanks!

I ordered white body, black top with sliding panoramic sun roof. I forgot to add that I also ordered 21" wheels.

I think I'm good with the standard speaker system.

The 2019 options now have a package for cameras - it's 4k total. I dont know what's in the package. The dealer had it on a worksheet as it's not online yet.

#10 ·
By standard if you mean the 380w stereo, just do a quick search and this forum is littered with posts of people who thought they would be good with the standard stereo and really regretted it.

However, if you are an NPR kinda person or really don't care about music, then it's worth saving the money, but I've seen enough posts of regret to make sure I'd bring up the point so you aren't the next one. :thumb:

#15 ·
HUD for sure, really wish I had that on my car.

+1 on the Meridian 825W, sounds great. If you only listen to the radio, maybe it doesn't matter. But if you connect your phone to listen to music, you will definitely appreciate the upgrade.

+1 on the blind spot assist

-1 on the soft close doors. I have it but I don't ever use it. Curious to hear why other people like them so much? The only time they activate is when I'm on a hill and accidentally don't put enough weight behind closing the door which is rare.

#17 ·
-1 on the soft close doors. I have it but I don't ever use it. Curious to hear why other people like them so much? The only time they activate is when I'm on a hill and accidentally don't put enough weight behind closing the door which is rare.
Because I hate slamming doors and so does my dog. I much prefer to just pull them in, and let the machine do the rest.

#20 ·
Love the soft-close doors. Very easy for my In-Laws and my own parents to close the doors.

HUD is good but like others mentioned, If you wear polarized glasses you won't see it. I forget that I have it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.