RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally arrived one month in advance than expected... Now paper works and next week it's mine :)

Long wait but first seen today has been great!

TDV6 HSE Dynamic
Corris Gray with Santorini Panorama roof
Interiors Corris/Ebony/Cirrus dark grey oak
Meridian 825w, Sorround Camera, Adapting Cruise Control, Autobeam assist, LCD instruments panel, ambient lights, directional lights

Photos & comments will follow soon!

Thanks all the forum for the very useful informations during these months!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sounds familiar. I ordered early February with delivery date in June. Got the call yesterday that it arrived 4 weeks early. Will pick it up today. FYI, your car looks great. Interesting to see the gloss black grill/ trim/ etc. that is only available on the AB here in the US.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks great. Congratulations.
Thanks ! I'm eagerly waiting next week to finally drive it !

Sounds familiar. I ordered early February with delivery date in June. Got the call yesterday that it arrived 4 weeks early. Will pick it up today. FYI, your car looks great. Interesting to see the gloss black grill/ trim/ etc. that is only available on the AB here in the US.
Happy to hear your order is arrived earlier too. Yes in Italy you can buy Dynamic pack (that for TDV6 it means gloss black grill/trim/etc. but not "Dynamic" drive options...) also as an extension of HSE package. But consider that in Italy 80% of the RRS are TDV6.... rest are 19,5% SDV6 and 0,5% are SC V8 ;-)
Then Land Rover has given many options like Dynamic Pack to diesel versions too... later I'll post other photos taken today when I went again with my wife & son to show them the new arrival!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
263 Posts
Complimenti! I am waiting for a similar RRS TDV6 HSE Corris grey with panoramic roof and 7 seat option. Was hoping to drive down to Italy this summer, but it won't' be delivered until Oct/Nov so I'll have to make do with my old car this year.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Beautiful car. Congrats.
I'm starting to regret buying Corris Grey now that everyone in the world has the same color. I fear that it was mostly my fault too. I defended the color so much at the beginning that I created a monster. It's still the best color by far, but the while color is starting to grow on my quite a bit now.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Congrats!!

Jealous, wish we can get diesel here, plus have ATB options across all trims.

Also jealous of your euro spec headlights.

-ThinkMac-

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Beautiful car. Congrats.
I'm starting to regret buying Corris Grey now that everyone in the world has the same color. I fear that it was mostly my fault too. I defended the color so much at the beginning that I created a monster. It's still the best color by far, but the while color is starting to grow on my quite a bit now.
Yes you created a monster also here ;) dealer admitted it is the most selected color.... But I liked it so much since the begin and it is ok also if common !

How exciting! Mine is due in July and it's killing me having to wait.
I hope you can also get a call few weeks before! otherwise July it's just 30 days ahead, not much! Thanks

Beautiful interior - what color is that veneer/wood?
Thanks! It is dark gray oak (if I remember correctly). I know it is my "limit" but I've always selected natural insert in cars instead of metal even if some options were beautiful. In the begin I was looking for Piano black but dealer told be it is very attractive for dust and scratches... Then I went for this! It looks great with Cirrus interiors.

Very sharp color combination. I never get tired of seeing them shiny brand-new. Good Luck!
Thanks!

Congrats!!

Jealous, wish we can get diesel here, plus have ATB options across all trims.

Also jealous of your euro spec headlights.

-ThinkMac-
Thanks but neighbor grass is always greener than yours ;) I am jealous to drive a SSC V8 (just for shake of its sound ;) )....
We can do this way: when I will visit Usa I will drive your for a day and when you will visit Italy you will drive mine :D

thanks again

Che figata di macchina. Bellissima Max, goditela. :clap:
Grazie Umberto, piacere sentire un italiano qui sul forum, e sei pure l'amministratore ;)

·
Banned
243 Posts
I fear that it was mostly my fault too. I defended the color so much at the beginning that I created a monster. .
yea Trez, I always wanted a Firenze Red Range Rover. but when I came on the internet and read that Trez63 liked Corris Grey, I changed my order immediately.

·
Banned
243 Posts
FWIW - I have seen a few RRS's on the road, and not one of them has been Corris.

I've seen a LOT of RRS's at my two local dealers. again, never once saw a Corris Grey until I took delivery of my car.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Where I live 90% seem to be Santorini black - have only seen one Corris grey and one Firenze red on the road.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Another difference in Europe is the eco stop/start. I took delivery of an SDV8 autobiography in France last week 3 months after my order. It was the 1st SDV8 the dealer had sold. On delivery day I noticed that there was no eco button. Apparently no SDV8 has it, which has been a very nice bonus.

·
Registered
167 Posts
FWIW - I have seen a few RRS's on the road, and not one of them has been Corris.

I've seen a LOT of RRS's at my two local dealers. again, never once saw a Corris Grey until I took delivery of my car.
Sorry Abe, but I got the Corris grey and live close. You are right though, our local dealers didn't have one. I had to go to Annapolis to get mine. Luckily, I still have a house in MD. Otherwise they couldn't have sold it to me. FYI, I did try the local guys first but the RRS has been selling like hotcakes here in Northern VA. One of them sent me a list of the all the RRS's that were scheduled for delivery in May, about 12, and when I called back to tell them which one fit my needs, only 4 days after getting the list, and still in April, they told me they were all sold already. Not a single one was even delivered yet, but all were spoken for. Crazy!
Plus, the other local dealer, who also had nothing to sell me, told me they were going for 5k over list. Annapolis had the exact truck I wanted in their floor, and I did not pay anything over list, plus got some extras.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts