1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
269 Posts
Love the colour, not a fan of the "upgrade" though...

·
Registered
23 Posts
That is absolutely horrible whoever thinks carving up a fantastic car like the range rover and coming up with something like that wants to see a doctor,nothing looks like it fits and as for the colour maybe a focus rs but not a RR I think they`ve watched too many west coast customs shows "old pimp my ride" Didnt they create a rr sport with lambo doors for a middle east sheik in something like that colour.

·
Registered
701 Posts
I think it looks rather good actually... That model however looks hideous. The color of the RR isn't my cup of tea, but they kept the OEM rims and things seem to fit properly. I'm not in a hurry to convert mine, I'd just go buy an L322, but I still think they did a good job.

·
Registered
401 Posts
almost punched the screen after seeing the "upgrade", stupid front badge placement.
The color is fine, I like the g4 vehicles, probably more for their off-road parts than the paint though.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
Orange is my favorite color, but I think I'll stick with the milk wagon for now. :shock:

Scotty

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
181 Posts
the bottom one is one i recognise, was from somewhere around where i live, followed it many a time, usually with my neons on :lol:

·
Registered
701 Posts
I guess, according to that ebay posting, those rims are worth more than my range :? .

·
Registered
181 Posts
yeah, those rims are expensive, i know the 22's i fitted to mine were £3200, thats without tires, then 4 tires at 170 a pop. and i only bought the range for 3500.

·
Registered
2002 P38 4.6 HSE
87 Posts
Honestly. That orange is very cool.
If(when) I get another P38, I will paint it Tangiers Orange.
Just something about that colour on a 4x4 that looks good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts