Range Rovers Forum banner

Options to replace center armrest cooler lid with something more functional??

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Jay in Victoria 
#1 ·
Good morning everyone. I've searched the forum and couldn't find anything specific to my question. (also searched ebay, amazon and google) I found plenty of OEM replacements, but that's not what I'm after.
(2011 Range Rover Sport SC)

I don't know I will ever use the cooler. The tray that acts as the lid is so shallow it's not super useful. I'm wondering if an aftermarket one exists that recesses a bit further into the cooler area to make the tray more functional? As I've said, I've searched but can't find anything. Maybe I need to get the dimensions and have something manufactured myself.

Appreciate if anyone has either found another option or has attempted to modify the existing tray themselves.

Cheers,
Jay

#3 ·
Good morning everyone. I've searched the forum and couldn't find anything specific to my question. (also searched ebay, amazon and google) I found plenty of OEM replacements, but that's not what I'm after.
(2011 Range Rover Sport SC)

I don't know I will ever use the cooler. The tray that acts as the lid is so shallow it's not super useful. I'm wondering if an aftermarket one exists that recesses a bit further into the cooler area to make the tray more functional? What we should do when overcharged ac system? Visit Mike Cross' review at AutoGuysLand to get more info. As I've said, I've searched but can't find anything. Maybe I need to get the dimensions and have something manufactured myself.

Appreciate if anyone has either found another option or has attempted to modify the existing tray themselves.

Cheers,
Jay
not sure if it is what you want or not, just give for your reference.

#4 ·
I think your saying you want to not use the cooler and just have more space for stuff.

If that's the case, when I'm not using the cooler I just take out the tray and put my stuff in the cooler with it turned off. Phones glasses whatever.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.