RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I was pretty disappointed when I got my 06 range rover sport and found the window up/down buttons aren't one touch, except the driver's window. I test drove an 07 and it had full one touch window buttons.

Is this something I can upgrade?

·
Administrator
27,820 Posts
on most Range Rovers it is a setting within the BCM or owner optioning settings.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will try the "window indexing" mentioned in other threads. I would have thought there was a hardware element though, with the switch needing 2 stages.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,469 Posts
Unfortunately, even ordering a switch panel which has double click for the passenger won't make it work. I remember trying that years ago as well...same pet peeve. I never found a solution, but perhaps the guys at GAP IID can confirm if the window can be configured for single touch if you do install the HW.

·
Administrator
27,820 Posts
With P38s and L322s no hardware change is needed. With P38s it was a BeCM setting, L322s through 2009 it was an "owner option" setting in the BCM. I would be surprised if the LR series and Sports didn't have the same optioning during the same time period.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts