RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Is this a 2010? What is wrong with your headlights? Even my P38 low beams show better than this, and the '07 RRS are way better. Maybe it is just the camera is not picking them up correctly.

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
:lol: @ the xmas tree comment.
"that's what you get for sending me to get cookies at 1am" :lol:
"k-state-nupe is now stuck" :lol:
Thanks for sharing! How'd you get unstuck?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im running Pirrelli Scorpion Snow and Ice on my stock 19's.

After realizing that I had bottomed out even the though the truck was in Offroad mode, I just kept raising and lowering the truck, so compact some of the snow, and then going back and forth in drive and reverse. I tried kicking it into Snow mode, but that didnt help much. Eventually I got out before anyone saw me.

It was fun just doing something different with my truck.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Kupe.

Sounded like you're out Tiger shootin/Polar Bear hunting in the snow ? Might have to ask 'Gooseyloosey' for those paddle tyres !

Did you get any camera work from behind the truck, as the shot of rooster tails of snow reeling out the back would of been fun.

I heard over the "PBS network" that East Coast and Central Plateau of Alberta was had another decent dump of snow last night.

Cheerio,

Vinniman
'88 Highline
Perth, W.A.

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
Nupe,
Glad to see you got it unstuck. You may have tried this, but if you're stuck again in deep soft snow like that try "sand" mode. The "snow" mode is more for icy/slippery conditions.

The nice thing about being stuck in snow vs. mud is by April you should be able to get going again :D

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
11,013 Posts
gooseyloosey said:
The nice thing about being stuck in snow vs. mud is by April you should be able to get going again :D
The bad thing is that the wife would get major pissed without cookies until April.

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts
umbertob said:
gooseyloosey said:
The bad thing is that the wife would get major pissed without cookies until April.
Nupe, that begs the question... do you get sent out for cookies a lot?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yall are funny.

I didn't use anything but the Snow selection just because I wasnt sure what would happen. Just didnt want to take a chance.

For Christmas, she makes cookies for her parents, sisters and their husbands. Thats approx 7-8 dozen. Normally we stay up and talk or watch the Clean House marathons while she knocks them out. Since I was up, she asked me to go. After all that messin around in the snow, I got to Hyvee and they were closed until 6am. That was just more time for me in the snow.

Cookies have been delivered, but I have to give about 1 doz each to the engineers at my office who are writing my L.O.R's for my P.E. exam in the spring. I will send the whole forum E-Cookies when she does :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts