RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
I recently imported a fairly well sorted and rust free classic from Spain to the US. The car has been backdated similar to the Brooklyn Coachworks Heritage builds, and I would love to add a Series style wood steering wheel to further the classic look inside. Has anyone done this? are there pictures? I have searched the web without any joy.

Thanks

JP

·
Registered
313 Posts
The two brands that spring to mind here are "Mountney " that supply with most bosses to fit almost any British vehicle made of this era. Good quality and choice of wheel generally.

For higher quality, and cost, "Moto Lita " make very good looking wheels that will fit and probably it's this brand that will give you what you are seeking.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The two brands that spring to mind here are "Mountney " that supply with most bosses to fit almost any British vehicle made of this era. Good quality and choice of wheel generally.

For higher quality, and cost, "Moto Lita " make very good looking wheels that will fit and probably it's this brand that will give you what you are seeking.
Thanks a million - much appreciated!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Everyone,
I recently imported a fairly well sorted and rust free classic from Spain to the US. The car has been backdated similar to the Brooklyn Coachworks Heritage builds, and I would love to add a Series style wood steering wheel to further the classic look inside. Has anyone done this? are there pictures? I have searched the web without any joy.

Thanks

JP

I bought a vintage ~1994 dated steering wheel off ebay and put on my 1993 using an Adapter. I think it looks great.

·
Registered
615 Posts
You know I was thinking of changing my steering wheel to an old style
I remember when I was younger
We would remove the wheel and instell a pair of vice grips
Easy install and super stylish

·
Registered
4 Posts
..to go with the vintage phone. Does it work?
Well "work" is subjective ---- it powers up and displays green lights --- but modern cell towers have long since left analog technology in the dust ---- so no it doesnt make/receive calls :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts