RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning/Evening all - I am currently the proud owner of a Defender 110 (2010) after owning a Series III since I was 17 (am now 27), and i'm in the market for a bit of luxury touring, I am looking at a 2006-2007 Vogue, there are a few around with low mileage below 80,000 kms. I am currently seeking wisdom and advice. I work at a family owned Trucking company, we sell, service and supply parts for the Paccar brands of trucks, I am a mechanic with experience in Rovers and Triumph motorcycles. However, i've been browsing these forums and the amount of information and knowledge is humbling. I hope to learn more so I can make the right(ish) purchase decision.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
9 Posts
I recently purchased a 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 with 120,000km on the clock. It seems that it will keep going for a long time yet. I just towed my 22ft caravan about 5,000km and the TDV8 diesel engine did not miss a beat. Not sure about what is available in NZ, but there are quite a few similar vehicles for sale in Australia. Good luck with your decision. Alan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts