RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have launched my web-site, I am still loading my inventory so please bare with me. I hope to have another 1000 parts loaded be the end of the weekend. There is a lot of work to still do but I thought I should get it out there and solicit feedback from the group. I am going to put an area to request a part not listed. I am going to put a contact email for questions on the front page, or under each photo or something. The address is,

www.socalusedroverparts.com

Thank you for your support and feedback!

Scotty

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I should have a fuse box this week for ya mag.. I have a R.R shop who wants me to put all his parts on the website on consignment, so I'm thinking about that.

Scotty

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I need to take a second to thank the following folks:

Carl for giving me the name..
Martin for all the help, inspiration, being a good friend and always answering the PHONE..
Dennis for pointing me in the direction of Volusion and for all the help..
Jeramey, Tom and anyone who was able to give me there feedback..

Thanks you guys..

Scotty

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As mentioned above you folks who have had a hand, good or bad in the creation of the web-site please go to the ABOUT US section of the site..

Thanks again

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,235 Posts
Again, congratulations mate!!!! :dance:
The website looks AWESOME :thumb:
Made it home @1/2hr ago, finally!
Give me a shout tomorrow sometime mate.

Martin

·
Registered
701 Posts
Looks like you are using Volusion. Nicely done! Do they provide credit card processing?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Congrats Buddy, The site looks great, very professional, heres to a very prosperous future, I'm sure you will do very well and help a lot of people save a lot of money as you already have with a few of us who know you. Get used to hearing the phrase "You da man Scotty" :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap: Tom.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Are you sure I was talking about you? :think: LOL I was and I fixed it SORRY ...
Volusion does offer credit card processing I just need to figure that part out.

Thanks for all the great comments you guys..

Scotty

·
Registered
80 Posts
Way to go Scotty! Best of luck. The roof rack you sold me went on just fine today. Also, the battery box securing do dads went fine as well! Thank you for the excellent service and parts!

·
Registered
269 Posts
you should do a special section for martins work...i can see it now - "OFFROAD GEAR"

martin, you might have to get some employees and start a business!

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,235 Posts
NikeCheck246 said:
you should do a special section for martins work...i can see it now - "OFFROAD GEAR"

martin, you might have to get some employees and start a business!
Not the first to suggest such drastic action mate! :lol:
One business is enough for now though, as getting folks to back up words with actual money is near impossible at times! :think:
May be the tough economic times, who knows....
Martin

1 - 20 of 29 Posts