Range Rovers Forum banner

601 - 620 of 625 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
39 Posts
Looks gutted & aftermarket seats unless there was a model Im unaware of.... either way it’s pretty awesome!
Looks gutted & aftermarket seats unless there was a model Im unaware of.... either way it’s pretty awesome!
Gutted was the wrong choice of words... it looked like the rear seats were remove, but I can see that they are just folded over.
Anyway, nice ride!

·
Premium Member
39 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Range Rover L322 4.2 Supercharged
7 Posts
The back end was completely gutted at one point but I put all the panels back in to complete the look. I decided to go the opposite route and reduce the weight/increase power and make it more of a street racer/sleeper. When I get more pictures I will post them here.

Reactions: Candy man

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
The back end was completely gutted at one point but I put all the panels back in to complete the look. I decided to go the opposite route and reduce the weight/increase power and make it more of a street racer/sleeper. When I get more pictures I will post them here.
Tell me about the seats... they look really good.
Did they bolt in or did you have to do some modifications?
Are the power?
Are they as comfortable as the stock seats?

Thanks for posting the pics.

·
Registered
2006 Range Rover L322 4.2 Supercharged
7 Posts
I didn’t have to do any modifications to get the seats to fit. I used planted brackets for an e46 bmw which has the same bolt hole pattern. The seats were braum seats and mounted directly to the bracket. The seats are manual but on my car I lost the ability to move the steering wheel (unless the steering column motor went out cause it was about to anyways). I doubt these are more comfortable than the stock seats but mine had 130k miles on them so they were getting worn. The seats also sit about how the stock seats are when they’re lowered all the way and there’s not as much leg room. If there was a way to move the pedals farther away then they would be perfect

·
Registered
17 Posts
2012.jpg

·
Registered
17 Posts
08 12.jpg

·
Registered
2008 Range Rover Supercharged 4.2L V8 DOHC 32V
5 Posts
Our 2008 SC and her 2004 Disco cousin in the North Carolina Mountains

·
Registered
07 RR Supercharged
10 Posts

New Bumper, lights, and winch installed. Still working on relocating the washer fluid, and the big question, where the supercharger intercooler should go? 🧐

·
Registered
2010 Range Rover HSE
118 Posts
View attachment 294534
New Bumper, lights, and winch installed. Still working on relocating the washer fluid, and the big question, where the supercharger intercooler should go?
That rack looks familiar, but your tire is on the wrong side!! Haha

I like it! Pretty much what mine will look like, eventually. What tires are you running ?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
What racks are those and where are you getting them from?

I'm looking for a platform style rack but seems like nobody has them in stock or can tell me what other hardware I need to mount it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2010 Range Rover HSE
118 Posts
What racks are those and where are you getting them from?

I'm looking for a platform style rack but seems like nobody has them in stock or can tell me what other hardware I need to mount it.

Thanks!
Frontrunner. I was able to get mine pretty quickly, but i didn't have roof rails on mine, so I ordered their specific ones. They made it sound like there weren't too many of those left, but I believe others have adapted the rack to fit the LR rails pretty easily.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Frontrunner. I was able to get mine pretty quickly, but i didn't have roof rails on mine, so I ordered their specific ones. They made it sound like there weren't too many of those left, but I believe others have adapted the rack to fit the LR rails pretty easily.

Thanks. I had reached out to them on their website last week and they responded with the following...

"Thank you for reaching out! Unfortunately, we do not have a fitment for your vehicle at this time. Our current mounting methods do not work in combination with this vehicle. "

If anybody has a lead on one, that would be very much appreciated!

·
Registered
2010 Range Rover HSE
118 Posts
Thanks. I had reached out to them on their website last week and they responded with the following...

"Thank you for reaching out! Unfortunately, we do not have a fitment for your vehicle at this time. Our current mounting methods do not work in combination with this vehicle. "

Huh, weird. The Slimline 2 rack is pretty much generic and could fit anything, they just might not sell the specific fit kit or their roof rails. But that was pretty much the reason for getting it, it was generic and can follow me as I inevitably switch cars over the years. If you don't mind custom mounting, it can be done. I thought I saw someone who had a thread about designing their own for this specific rack, but now I can't find it, so I might be crazy...

I ended up calling and talking with someone to sort things out but there wasn't much issue.

·
Registered
2010 Range Rover HSE
118 Posts

If you have the LR roof rails, this is the thread I was trying to find.

[/URL]

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Range Rover HSE
118 Posts
Thanks for the follow up. The link gives a 404 but if it's the one by SOWR, I'd managed to find it following your last message. Thanks!

I don't have the OEM rails, unfortunately so trying to explore a few other options like the rhino rack or eezi awn.
Ah darn. Sorry, wish I could help more on this! Good luck

·
Registered
2010 Range Rover Supercharged [green], 2012 Range Rover Supercharged [black]
27 Posts
finally put original tail lights in again...can't wait to have the thing completely back to stock

601 - 620 of 625 Posts