RangeRovers.net Forum banner

41 - 60 of 355 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I got this in in MSP and drove it home to DEN then took it to Canyonlands a week later went over Elephant hill , and camping for a few days
I was totally surprised with the climbing abilities this truck has its an 2005 with the upgraded seats

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
I believe my previous post has broken links...here's a few updated pics of my 2008 Westminster Supercharged converted to a 2010-11MY

·
Registered
523 Posts
My Autobiography...

Attachments

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,667 Posts
umbertob said:
Everyone, let's try to reserve this specific thread to the topic, meaning a photo gallery of our respective rides, with minimal commentary. It's a more enjoyable thread that way for new or prospective owners browsing it. If you have specific questions or comments for a member regarding his/her car pictured here, mods or whatever, feel free to start a separate new thread on the forum, you can always link these photos to it. I'll be cleaning up the thread in a few days (lots of dead photo links as well, unfortunately.) Thanks! :thumb:
Friendly reminder borrowed from the Sport pic thread. Please stay on topic to reduce unecessary clutter.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My 2011 RRsc Autobiography in nara bronze/ivory. After two green and two black ones, I wanted an other colour. Looks okay so far, but my next one will be blue I think.

DSC01838.jpg Bild 101.jpg

·
Registered
209 Posts
Question for Newbie rdnkrover - tell me about your front Bumper and Winch. Fabricated by someone or off the shelf? Cost? I've taken off the pieces of plastic that sit below the bumper to give me a few more inches off-road, but obviously it looks 'unfinished' now. I'm exploring options. If I keep teh stock Bumper, I would like to fit an aluminium skid-plate that also wraps neatly around the front of the vehicle a couple of inches to finish-off the pieces that I've removed. By the way, this shot shows me up at the Pipeline area of Northern Wisconsin, with stock road tires. I was with a couple of Jeeps and a RR Classic, and we were surprised how well the vehicle performed with normal tires. We need more people to take these vehicles off-road to encourage a greater selection of after-market off-road parts to be developed!

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
Here’s some pics of my girl’s 2004 HSE that we picked up back in March…
Back in May or June:

So we opted out of the 22s and decided to go with some 24" Vellano Wheels, matte silver wrap, some updated grills and some gloss black lettering…

41 - 60 of 355 Posts
About this Discussion
354 Replies
312 Participants
FujiRRSC
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing