RangeRovers.net Forum banner

561 - 575 of 575 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Range Rover Supercharged [green], 2012 Range Rover Supercharged [black]
17 Posts
took her up to the mountains for a week or so of skiing but she had other ideas:

pretty sure one of the air lines for the front went, at a shop now getting checked out.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Good wash after a few weeks up in the mountains skiing. Took her on a big road trip: LA -> Park City -> Seattle -> Portland -> Napa -> LA. Feels good to be vaccinated.

·
Registered
17 Posts
aaaaaaand I couldn't help myself. Picked up another one, more pictures tonight after I wash it:

during the wash:

discovered the rear seats weren't bolted in anymore, had to go get new nuts to put them back in...weird move by the previous owner.

out for a bite and a drink after a deep clean:

need to get the front end resprayed and tidy up a few loose ends but its looking a lot better than a few hours ago when i picked it up.

·
Registered
2006 Range Rover Supercharged L322
131 Posts
discovered the rear seats weren't bolted in anymore, had to go get new nuts to put them back in...weird move by the previous owner.
They were dealing with a fuel pump or float problem? Maybe a leak, sunroof drains blocked?

Looks good though! I like the other cars in your garage ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
They were dealing with a fuel pump or float problem? Maybe a leak, sunroof drains blocked?
previous owner wasn't exactly the DIY type -- given the scuffs on the rear door cards / ceilings, I'd bet he had them out to put bikes and stuff in the truck

Looks good though! I like the other cars in your garage ;)
thanks! one of these days I'll buy something reliable 🙃

Reactions: gravitylover

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just picked up this 2012 and installed the Proud Rhino lift rods with a 32.5" wheel and tire package. No rubbing. For those wondering, these will fit 18" wheels but it is tight and you have to reduce the offset by at least 22mm. These are 18x8 with 35mm offset, 285/65/18 tires. Next step is a lucky8 bumper/winch combo that I already have sitting in the garage.
New Tires and Wheels installed with 2 inch lift.jpg

·
Registered
2010 Range Rover HSE
89 Posts
I just picked up this 2012 and installed the Proud Rhino lift rods with a 32.5" wheel and tire package. No rubbing. For those wondering, these will fit 18" wheels but it is tight and you have to reduce the offset by at least 22mm. These are 18x8 with 35mm offset, 285/65/18 tires. Next step is a lucky8 bumper/winch combo that I already have sitting in the garage. View attachment 293544
Very cool! What 18in wheels did you use then? The compomotive pd1881 or something else? Spacers or anything?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Fuel Offroad D596 18x8 wheels, Nitto Ridge Grappler 285/65/18 w 35mm offset. No spacers, no rubbing. Reducing the offset effectively does the same thing as spacers without the concern of running spacers off road. Like I said it is tight over the calipers but it does fit. You must use lift rods or change your height settings as you need 2 inches of lift for this set up to work.

·
Registered
2010 Range Rover HSE
89 Posts
Fuel Offroad D596 18x8 wheels, Nitto Ridge Grappler 285/65/18 w 35mm offset. No spacers, no rubbing. Reducing the offset effectively does the same thing as spacers without the concern of running spacers off road. Like I said it is tight over the calipers but it does fit. You must use lift rods or change your height settings as you need 2 inches of lift for this set up to work.
Awesome great to hear other options work! I think I've only ever seen the Compomotives but your wheels are nearly half the price. I wonder of its more of an offset or the center bore being as thin as possible...I think the front brakes are exactly the same on the 06+ (IIRC from researching part numbers), it was just the rear calipers that I think are bigger. I imagine its close on both axles, but is one tighter than the other? Do your calipers sit pretty much in the center of the wheel? I think the stock offset is +57.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

561 - 575 of 575 Posts